Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Still making spoons!

 It has been quite a while since I posted the new spoons I've been making! Life has been taking me through lots of twists and turns, and one of the few things that remains consistent is the spoon making. Some periods are more rich with inspiration and execution, but there always seems to be at least one in the works. 

I am currently living in Fallbrook, California and seeking a loving home in community with others. I've landed at least temporarily with kind christians of Rainbow Community Church. What connected me to these people was my friend Collin meeting a woman in a thrift store and opening up conversation. At my first meeting with these new friends I showed them my spoons. She picked out two of them to buy and let me get a picture of the current collection at that time, about a month ago.


I'll be posting more pictures from this period in coming weeks. Thanks for looking and please let me know if you want to have a spoon of your own or get one for a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment